Friday, September 14, 2012

Worth the wait.

Things are finally coming up Millhouse.

I got my hands on a pretty nice compact digital camera so I can snap some cool pictures on my many adventures. I ended up picking up a Canon SX260HS. It has a lot of fun little features and the zoom is just killer. 12 something megapixels which is more than enough. I am really excited to get out there and test it out.

School has been kind of kicking my butt. Physics while interesting is quite hard for me, especially since our professor just kind of yells a lot and uses Harry Potter as an example of how to calculate acceleration, not very legit for those of us who don't give a crap about HP. Oh well, one semester is all I have to take, no biggie.

Oh, I also purchased a 2013 Salsa Mukluk 2 today! They did not have any at work but the first small Mukluk that comes in is mine! I decided to go with the small for the extra stand over clearance, the medium was more comfortable but the top tube and I were pretty close together, and if I ever had to get off the saddle and sank into a snow bank my boys would not be happy with me. So I will just get a little longer stem and a Thomson set back seat post. I am really excited to pick this bad boy up. When it comes in I will certainly snap some pics of it for the homecoming.

Here is what they look like this year...

 I borrowed this photo from www.fat-bike.com