Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Summer time.

Since summer has hit I have had a lot less time to ride. In addition to having less time to ride most of the trails I like to ride have been under water since the snow melted. Then it started to rain. I've been riding nearly every day but it is just to work or to the grocery store and back. Nothing really spectacular.

We did the camping trip through Freewheel at the end of May/beginning of June and that was fun but pretty uneventful. Three people signed up and three people showed up. It rained a lot. We all had fun and a nice ride back on Sunday.

Other than that, I have not been doing a whole lot of riding. It is kind of a bummer but at the same time my ride into work every day has been pretty enjoyable. Just yesterday I got a job offer from a company to do what I went to school for and I will be starting with them near the end of July. It seems that I will still be able to commute to work via bicycle because they have a shower and a locker room. So that is promising.

I hope to be doing some more camping soon so I'll have something to report when that time comes. If it ever doesn't rain all week I could even do just a nice quick overnight. July is on its way so I assume the rain will trade places with the sweltering heat. Huzzah!

That's it for now.

No comments: